Chaya Diskind, P.A.
Chaya Diskind, Physician's Assistant
Chaya Diskind has been a Physician’s Assistant for ten years and joined Penfield Obstetrics and Gynecology in 2010. Prior to this, Chaya spent six years providing comprehensive obstetrics and gynecological care to women of all ages at Rochester General Hospital in Rochester, New York. She was a preceptor for Physician Assistant students on their OB/GYN rotation from 2005 -2010.
Chaya is Board certified by the National Commission of Physician Assistants and a Certified Lactation Counselor. Her special interests are adolescent gynecology and helping obstetric patients navigate through the changes and concerns of their pregnancy.
- The Brooklyn Hospital Physician Assistant Program/Long Island University
-Bachelors of Science
-Certification as Physician Assistant 2003
Licensure & Board Certifications
- Certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA)
- Lactation Counselor by the Academy of Lactation Policy and Practice
- American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG)
- Rochester Regional Association of Physician Assistants
- Association of Physician Assistants in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Adjunct Clinical Faculty at Rochester Institute of Technology Physician Assistant Program 2005 – 2010
Awards and Honors
- Rochester General Hospital Excellence in Perinatology Award, June 2008
- Rochester General Medical Groups Team Member Recognition for Outstanding Service, March 2010