Dr. Tripta Dass, M.D., F.A.C.O.G.
Dr. Dass has been a practicing OB/GYN physician for more than 30 years. She is specially interested in working with and helping women through menopause.
- MBBS Maulana AZAD Medical College - India
- MD in Ob/Gyn - Irwin Hospital - India
Residency & Fellowship
- Residency St. Mary's Hospital - Chief Associate & Assistant Internship
- Residency in Medicine, Surgery and Ob/Gyn - Irwin Hospital, India
- Rotating Internship at Irwin Hospital - India.
Licensure & Board Certifications
- American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, 1985 - Present
- Rochester General Hospital
- Assistant Clinical Professor at Strong Memorial Hospital
- American College of Obstetric and Gynecology
- New York State Medical Society
- Monroe County Medical Society