ABOUT Dr. Tripta Dass, M.D., F.A.C.O.G
Obstetrician and Gynecologist
Dr. Dass has been a practicing OB/GYN physician for more than 30 years. She is specially interested in working with and helping women through menopause.
- MBBS Maulana AZAD Medical College – India
- MD in Ob/Gyn – Irwin Hospital – India
Licensure & Board Certifications
- American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, 1985 – Present
- American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- American Institute of Ultrasound Medicine
Residency & Fellowship
- Residency St. Mary’s Hospital – Chief Associate & Assistant Internship
- Residency in Medicine, Surgery and Ob/Gyn – Irwin Hospital, India
- Rotating Internship at Irwin Hospital – India.
- Rochester General Hospital
- Assistant Clinical Professor at Strong Memorial Hospital