ABOUT Kimberly Bielewicz, F.N.P
Obstetrician and Gynecologist
Kimberly Bielewicz is a Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP) specializing in women’s health. Kimberly joined Penfield Obstetrics and Gynecology in 2016, after spending 18 years in the Rochester Regional Health group. Kimberly began her career in 1997 as an RN in the Twig Birthing Center. In 2007 Kimberly began practicing as a FNP with Brandon Family Medicine, caring for patients from newborn to the elderly. In 2008 Kimberly joined the Women’s Center at Alexander Park, where she performed specialized duties relating to women’s health, treating patients from adolescents to the elderly, including prenatal care. Kimberly was a preceptor for Nurse Practitioner students from 2009 to 2016.
Kimberly is Board Certified in Family Nurse Practitionery by the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners and is a Certified Registered Nurse. Kimberly’s professional interests are adolescent care and obstetrics.
- Master of Science, Advanced Practice Nursing, St. John Fisher College, Wegman’s School of Nursing. Family Nurse Practitioner Tract.
- Bachelor of Science, Syracuse University. Major in Nursing; Minor in Psychology.
- American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG)
- Rochester Regional Association of Physician Assistants
- Association of Physician Assistants in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- NCC Certified in Inpatient Obstetrics
- AANP Family Nurse Practitioner Certification
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
- Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing
Academic & Administrative Appointments
- Adjunct Faculty, Undergraduate Clinical Instructor – St. John Fisher College (2005 – 2007)